Account Manager - NTP
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 3745
Position Title: Account Manager
Account Manager - National Tutoring Programme (NTP)
WORK FROM HOME!
Randstad is proud to be an approved partner for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) which was set up to close the attainment gap for pupils impacted by school closures owing to Covid-19. The Programme is designed to offer schools the opportunity to access discounted programmes of tuition through approved tuition partners.
As part of this exciting partnering programme we have an opportunity for an Account Managers to join our new NTP team.
As an Account Manager you will engage and contract with tuition partners to ensure a smooth service for them, offering them a continued level of engagement.
Duties will include:
- Managing a rolling programme of engagement with our panel of tuition partners, supporting them with any challenges or issues they may come across
- Offering ourtution partners a continued level of engagement to understand how we can better represent their service in our sales and marketing messaging
- Facilitating tuition partners to present to schools when relevant and supporting partners to understand feedback about why other partners may have been successful
- Building a strong relationship with the programmes marketing team to activate the market in any geographical area or specialist delivery areas where there is a shortage of partners
- Deliver against set KPIs and standards in a competitive marketplace
If you want to join the world's leading recruitment organisation, on this very exciting and worthwhile venture that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service then please do get in touch today with Sirah Taj by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager - NTP
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB