Location: Cardiff, Wales GB
Job Number: 3761
Position Title: Consultant
Are you an experienced Sales person looking to pursue a career in recruitment. Randstad Care are looking to hire a consultant to be based in our Cardiff office with flexible working from home once passed probation.
You will be working as the preferred supplier to your clients, recruiting for qualified Social Workers. This is the opportunity to join a team of experienced and successful consultants who will help get you up to speed quickly.
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Position: Care Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20k - 24k + Commission + Company benefits
Some of the reasons you should work here:
- Offices right in the heart of Cardiff
- Flexible working (pass probation)
- Uncapped commission
- Regular team lunches, quarterly office awards, monthly staff socials, abroad incentives and infamous Christmas conference
- Enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Managing your own desk within the Care industry
- Maximising the return on clients who are already working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have proven sales experience
- Demonstrate your ability to hit and exceed targets
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Isaac Clement by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cardiff, Wales GB