Senior Account Manager
Location: Skelmersdale, North West England GB
Job Number: 3799
Position Title: Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - UK based
Salary £40k - £46k plus bonus and company car
Randstad (RCS), part of the Randstad group (who are the largest recruitment organisation globally) specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions for a portfolio of varied clients across the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager who will report directly to the Client Service Director (RCS Division). As the Senior Account Manager you will cover several clients across 15 sites.
This role has UK wide coverage with client bases in the North West, London and Oxfordshire. The Senior Account Manager will be expected to visit multiple sites within their region including flexibility to work from home.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop a long-lasting relationship with the clients, ensuring future business and, where possible, growing the revenue through networking.
- Prioritise Business Critical issues and ensure the team is focused on resolution.
- Manage all client and worker escalations in an effective manner.
- In cooperation with the Continuous Improvement team, promote new business opportunities to the clients (e.g. cost savings, process improvement, end to end efficiencies) Understanding of Statement of Work projects would be advantageous
- Review (monthly and/or quarterly business review) regularly our services with the clients
- Deliver the agreed KPI/SLA’s within specific client contracts.
- Inform and advise on communication matrix and completion of timely MI for each site
- Execute the performance review and the periodical evaluations with the clients.
- Identify talent and create development opportunities, including development of a successor.
- Demonstrating inspirational leadership and leading by example.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience running multiple blue collar / white collar sites and/or clients
- Have managed teams who are based across multiple locations
- Have some experience with Human Resources / Employee Relations
- Experience of strategic planning of team, succession and with client forecasting
- Experience of working within recruitment on a Manufacturing, FMCG, Contact Centre along with RPO and MSP experience
- Excellent communication skills and abilities to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience working with large volume, temporary workforces
If you feel you meet the requirements of the role and would like to join Team RCS, then get in touch today by reaching out to Lisa Campbell at Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Skelmersdale, North West England GB