Internal Sourcing Partner
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 3814
Position Title: Resourcer
Here at Randstad, given we have one of the best learning and development teams in the industry, we don’t need you to have any previous experience within recruitment for you to be successful. In fact, if you are confident in your ability to sell, then we want to speak to you today!
If you are looking for a business with a 3 star accredited best company to work for and are also on the search for a career as opposed to “just another job”, then we are exactly what you are looking for.
Most recruitment roles with other organisations require previous knowledge and experience within the sector, however at Randstad we provide opportunities for those that have a passion for sales and are motivated to go the extra mile.
As part of the Talent Acquisition Team you’ll work closely with a team of sales professionals, senior recruiters, and a support network of like minded individuals – responsible for identifying and hiring the best talent and future leaders into one of the leading global recruitment companies in the world. By registering, referencing and resourcing candidates for some of the biggest names in the industry.
In return you will have access to a wide range of flexible benefits as well as a strong basic salary of 23k pro rata and arguably the most important of all - an uncapped commission scheme (£££)!
As an Internal Talent Sourcing Partner at Randstad some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the business stakeholders to provide support and solutions to hiring needs across the business
- Sourcing candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications
- Conducting searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online schemes in order to build your own expert network of candidates
- Keeping in touch with your expert network by holding telephone interviews, qualifying and submitting candidates to specific roles
- Delivering first class service to all candidates you engage with
- Understanding and analysing the key characteristics of a what a successful candidate looks like in our business
- Advertising all internal vacancies for the team
- Managing the candidate database to ensure we are meeting expectations and providing the best candidate experience
Now after 6 months you get 50% bonus shares and after 12 months another 50%!
What are you waiting for? - Get in touch with me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today, from all of us here at Randstad we look forward to working with you.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Internal Sourcing Partner
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB