HR Systems and Data Analyst
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 3900
Position Title: HR Systems and Data Analyst
HR Systems & Data Analyst
Hybrid Role - Luton & WFH
Are you a data and systems specialist with a focus on HR in your career? Do you want to be a part of a cutting edge BI/MI team globally, work on global projects, work with the latest tech and be rewarded with development and learning opportunities?
Randstad currently has an opportunity to join one of the busiest HR teams in the world of recruitment.
As a part of Randstad’s HR team you will utilise data to drive business decisions across the whole company, you will be responsible for scrutinising and sorting data, generating reports and management information from a wide range of sources and using this data to provide your stakeholders valuable insights into what is really going on in their business.
We are on the look out for somebody who wants to support in the following capacities:
- HR data validation - proactive data audit in all HR systems
- HR system administration
- Data mining
- Report generation - import/export routines
- Report and dashboard update and maintenance
- System access management and regular auditing
- First point of data and system queries
- System utilisation - Freshdesk
- Ad-hoc reporting and MI
- Support in HR dashboard creation, linking data from various sources
- Investigating root causes of data inaccuracies, missing data
- Data bench-marking - absence, D&I
- Data analysis - investigating trends, patterns and generate insights
- Drive data culture within HR community
A good knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets is really important for this role. As the majority of your time will be spent in these applications.
If you feel like you could bring a lot to this role, then please apply today and we will be in touch.
We look forward to speaking to you soon.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: HR Systems and Data Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB