Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 3953
Position Title: Trainee Consultant
As a leading global brand, graduates are key to our businesses success and we are now looking for our next cohort of ambitious, driven graduates to join our journey!
When your sales DNA empowers business and people, you have an unparalleled opportunity to create change. When you do this as a part of a team in Randstad, the world’s largest HR solutions and recruitment organisation, you’re empowered to reach your full potential by leveraging our development programmes, celebrating our inclusive culture and engaging a continuous growth mindset.
Current Randstad graduates tell us that they love the career development, training and having the opportunity to make the work they do meaningful. Our office environments and social settings provide the perfect environment for an energetic and hardworking individual to thrive.
As a graduate recruitment consultant for the world’s largest international HR solutions business your focus will consist of both candidate and client generation.
On the client side you can expect to:
- generate new client relationships through business development and sales calls
- manage current relationships within the business
- grow existing client accounts by identifying further sales opportunities
- interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
On the candidate side you can expect to:
- source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
- write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- build your own network of talented candidates to present to market
Balancing these two fundamental areas of recruitment are key to you being the bridge between the best clients and their next best hires.
This is a truly amazing opportunity for someone looking for a sales career in the world of recruitment, experiencing first hand our industry leading training and development so you too can rise with Randstad.
The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission. We hope to be able to share our amazing and social office culture with you.
If you are interested in this position please apply now or get in touch with Sunny Dahri on 07552001892 / Sunny.Dahri@randstad.co.uk.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB