Principal Consultant Finance & Accountancy
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 3998
Position Title: Principal Consultant
Randstad are looking for an experienced principal recruitment consultant to join our busy and highly successful Finance & Accountancy division in London.
Are you up for the challenge?
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our Finance & Accountancy recruitment team are currently looking to welcome a Principal Recruitment Consultant to join their London based business. Working alongside our F&A team, you will be playing a key role in placing part & qualified F&A professionals.
Working at a phenomenally fast pace to support the demands of our clients and stay ahead of the competition, as an experienced Recruitment Consultant you will:
• Manage a large volume of incoming roles
• Take responsibility to develop and grow the desk through new business sales
• Have ownership of key accounts to manage and grow
• Full 360 recruitment role
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
This is a demanding role - as with all recruitment positions - however as an experienced consultant you will thrive in this work-hard play-hard environment. Do you have what it takes? Please get in touch:Ed.Stephenson@randstad.co.uk
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Consultant Finance & Accountancy
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB