Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 4079
Position Title: Bid Manager
Bid Manager - Fully Remote Role
Looking for a more strategic bid/proposal role where you can also work from home? Looking for that next step in your bid career?
Randstad, the world’s largest recruitment company, is looking for a Strategic Bid Manager to work in our bids and tender team. Reporting directly into the Head of Bids, this role would be a great opportunity for you to play a key role in the writing and management of high value strategic recruitment bids across all our sector-specific UK business lines.
If you are an experienced bid writer or manager, or have previous experience in project, tender or proposal management, then this role would be for you.
Here at Randstad, we know the importance of keeping our staff engaged, happy and rewarded to make for a great working culture. To help do this you will have access to:
- A competitive basic salary
- Free day off on your birthday or for moving home
- Shares in the company
- Free access to an online GP 24/7
- A multitude of flexible benefits, tailored to you, you choose what you need!
As a Bid Manager for the world’s largest recruitment company, some responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the management of large bids from cradle to grave
- Providing a high quality writing solution for the bids team
- Tailoring and designing presentations to support and enhance content
- Developing case studies that detail our partnerships with existing clients as well as the development of other bids within the brands
- Supporting the implementation of wins within the business
If you want to hear more about this role which will see you engaging with key senior stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service and of course winning us loads of great bids! then please do get in touch today with Sirah Taj by applying to the vacancy.
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Bid Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB