Senior Delivery Consultant
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 4162
Position Title: Senior Delivery Consultant
Recruitment Consultant - London - Sales, Marketing & Retail
Our team has grown from strength to strength in the last few years and we are continuing to grow our professional approach to recruitment.
Join our London based recruitment team, as we grow our permanent Sales, Marketing & Retail hub and look to increase our reputation as a market leading recruitment business.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be managing large corporate clients and filling vacancies by managing the process from end to end as a 360 consultant.
The opportunities in this team are endless, as we double the branch size in the next 12 months, the progression personally and professionally is there for the taking! You will be joining a high energy, ambitious team who are super welcoming and dedicated to supporting you in your recruitment career.
Working on sales, marketing and retail roles across all professional sectors, on the client side you can expect to:
- Use your client pool to generate more leads within their business
- New Business to gain new clients and leads
- Site visits to manage client relationships
- Grow existing client accounts by identifying further sales opportunities
- Interact with clients to assist them with their recruitment needs
On the candidate side you can expect to:
- Source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
- Write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- Conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- Build your own network of talented candidates to present to market
What you will get from us:
- A competitive basic salary DOE
- A very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- Flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, flexible working, life assurance, share purchases, cycle to work scheme, discounts on hundreds of retailers including restaurants, travel and more
- Industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of current and ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- A progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch: Ed.Stephenson@randstad.co.uk
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Delivery Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB