Learning and Development Consultant
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 4181
Position Title: Learning and Development Consultant
Begin a new career in Learning & Development at Randstad!
L&D Consultant - 12 month FTC
Randstad invests heavily in our people and we are committed to providing best-in-industry training and career development. Due to internal promotions within the team, we have an exciting opportunity to join Learning & Development at Randstad as an L&D Consultant, working in the Talent Development Team, partnering with colleagues across RIS, RCS, Head office support functions, Client Solutions +.
As a Learning & Development Consultant within our team, your day will be busy and varied, including and not limited to the following:
- Delivering a variety of workshops and training programmes; new starter training, skills workshops and management training
- Performance coaching - working with coachees across the multiple business areas, helping them find solutions and enhance their skills to take them from good to great
- Working closely with managers within the business to ensure that key stakeholder relationships are developed and maintained, business needs are met and L&D are providing a measurable partnership that adds value
- Providing feedback to Directors & SMT on how their people are performing to support embedding of training programmes
- Design and creation of training sessions and developing new content, for virtual classrooms, in person training and digital lessons
- Defining measures of impact that link L&D programmes to tangible benefits and return on investment for the Randstad business
Working in our Learning & Development team is an incredibly fulfilling role where you’ll see the impact of the work you do through growing people’s skills, their knowledge, and building competence and confidence in people to help them develop their career path. It’s a leadership role where you’re the shining example for others to follow, and by promoting best practice you’ll be helping Randstad to outperform the market and crush the competition.
If the above sounds like something you are interested in read on to see the profile(s) we are considering:
- A high-performing employee within your business area
- Experience with managing multiple, cross division stakeholder relationships
- Passionate about the recruitment industry and Randstad
- Inspiring and influential with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Open to learning and self development
- Confident in giving and receiving developmental feedback
- Knowledge of MSP/RPO recruitment solutions would be an advantage but not a necessity as we look to reinforce our RIS / RCS offer.
We offer a competitive base salary, plus car allowance and bonus scheme, the opportunity to impact others and influence the success of our business, and join a professional, hardworking and reputable team who will support your personal and professional development.
Due to the nature of our roles and the fact that we support the UK business, the L&D team is field-based which traditionally involves travelling to offices across the UK and visiting our Luton Head Office. At the moment we are all working from home and delivering training virtually, which we expect to continue to an extent when things go back to ‘normal’. That means we’re open to people based in different locations across the UK, however do be aware that there will be some travel required in the future.
For an initial private and confidential discussion about the opportunity please apply here
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Learning and Development Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB