Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber GB
Job Number: 4183
Position Title: Delivery Consultant
Delivery Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Construction & Property - Leeds
Do you want to work for a leading recruitment organisation that combines a fun vibrant working culture with industry leading support, training and career development?
Randstad is the world’s largest international HR solutions business, providing a first class recruitment, RPO and MSP service to clients and candidates alike and we pride ourselves on being experts who exceed the core requirements of our industry. At Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in.
Our Construction & Property team in Leeds has been a key part of the business for many years, they have continued to produce the top billers in the business that we have home grown ourselves.
Our team is now looking for a Trainee / Delivery Recruitment Consultant to support some of our biggest clients in the region. You will be filling roles in the Construction market and you will be expected to work at an extremely fast pace on roles.
In order to be successful in the role you will have a positive, can do attitude and be ambitious to grow your mind-set.
The expectations for this role:
- Offer the best experience possible for all candidates working with Randstad's clients
- Meeting with candidates multiple times per week to build new and lasting relationships
- Achieving targets if not, exceeding them
- Accurately manage our payment systems to ensure candidates are paid on time
- Be confident and able in compliance.
- You will be enrolled in our bespoke and highly successful training programme that will allow you to progress in the business in a timely fashion
- You will can expect and generous basic salary and competitive commission structure
- You will benefit from an unrivalled benefit scheme such as holiday buying schemes, medical insurance, private company pension and much more
- You will enjoy a fun high performance and social work environment where we celebrate with the chance of monthly and annual trips and conferences for high performers
If you want to join the leader in the global recruitment industry then contact Ade Alashonla by applying to this role today, we will be in touch within 48 hours!
State: Yorkshire and the Humber
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber GB