Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 4368
Position Title: Credit Controller
Credit Controller – Luton (Fixed-term contract)
Experienced Credit Controller? Looking for a new challenge? Know what it takes to deliver exceptional results under pressure and where speed, knowledge and commitment is of the essence? Then we want to hear from you!
Randstad is the world’s largest recruitment agency and we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join our credit team based in our Capability Green head office in Luton and working from home, you will be joining our experts who are the cogs that work in the background to ensure everything runs smoothly for our operational business
- Control and reduce debt to set targets on a monthly basis
- Liaise with all clients to ensure remittances are sent to the correct address for the allocation of debt
- Ensure and maintain quality call volumes to assist with cash collection
- Achieve monthly cash target
- Work with the company standard credit control routines, utilising pre defined reports and processes
- Maintain accurate and up to date stat’s and variable client records on computer systems
- Working with operations teams to ensure all incoming queries are promptly dealt with
- Know and implement Randstad Credit Policy and procedures, making pragmatic decisions where applicable
- Communicate to internal and external customers in a professional and polite manner at all times
- Conduct client visits alongside branch teams and handle client complaints as appropriate
In order to assist the credit manager and credit team in achieving cash collection targets by collecting outstanding monies from clients you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous strong credit control experience
- Proven track record of reducing debt
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages especially excel
- Passion for achieving results
What you will get from us:
- a competitive salary
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
This role is fast-paced and high pressured but the promotions, benefits and fantastic team make it more than worthwhile, so what’s stopping you from joining us now? Please do get in touch today with Maria Baily by applying to the vacancy. Look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself or someone in your network, please feel free to reach out to Sarish.Shad@randstad.co.uk or 07468716033!
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Credit Controller
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB