Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 4371
Position Title: Account Specialist
Remote Account Specialist in Out Of Hours Team
Salary: £23k - £25.5k
FULLY REMOTE POSITION
Do you always put the customer at the centre of whatever you do? Are you driven by strong relationships and service delivery? Do you enjoy working from the comfort of your own home?
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions to support our clients in managing their flexible labour.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Out Of Hours support team, where we are responsible for the support, recruitment and management of our clients blue collar temporary labour workforce.
A brilliant opportunity to work from home, this team provides support on our sites where we do not have a large on-site presence, dealing with bookings, recruitment, payroll administration, and worker/client management.
This role is 40 hours per week, and will be rota’d on a 3 week shift pattern, of 6am - 3pm, and 12pm - 8pm, and will include weekends. A day during the week will be given back should you be rota’d for the weekend.
As part of a high performing team, you will be responsible for:
- Volume blue collar light industrial recruitment
- Building a pool of candidates to reduce time to fill
- Advertising and pre-screening, ensuring candidate files are fully compliant with all relevant legislation
- Running payroll as and when required
- Managing all queries from your allocated areas, including health and safety investigations, and managing any allegations or concerns that are raised
- Running worker inductions
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Work in partnership with the client in order to fulfil requirements
- Understand the needs of our clients and adjust our services to meet these
- Regular floorwalks as agreed with the client to give visibility to the client and the temporary workforce
- Management of the onsite temporary workforce including performance management, absence management and management of conduct including conducting investigations where relevant
- Attending planning meetings with the client to assess temporary worker requirements
- Establish a strong relationship with the client and the workforce
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have strong customer services and admin experience
- Be a self-starter who can learn and adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment
- Enjoy working at a high pace
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and are capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in temp recruitment is useful but not essential
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch with Henry at Henry.Coleman@randstad.co.uk today!
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Account Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB