Location: Birmingham, West Midlands GB
Job Number: 4402
Position Title: Account Manager
Position: Account Manager
Location: Various, including Yorkshire, Essex, & Midlands
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 + Bonus
Randstad Inhouse Services is looking for an Account Manager to ensure the smooth running of the operation across multiple sites. Management and development of the account team. Building strong client relationships and providing a proactive and solutions focused service to the client(s).
This role will require extensive travel within a region of the UK, with overnight stays, therefore you should hold a full UK driving licence and be flexible in relation to regular travel and staying away from home.
- Client(s) satisfaction: Contractual SLA Fulfilment (shift fulfilment, absence, attrition, invoice accuracy) , pool capacity, recruitment plan, new starter fulfilment rates, client satisfaction survey.
- Turnover: Added value, operating lean process, talent satisfaction
- Team engagement: 1 to 1’s, coaching and development
- Compliance: Audits, Process Reviews, Database integrity, legislative requirements
- Cost savings: Track account specific
- Business Growth, generate new business opportunities within existing clients
- People management (including remote management) across the site(s)
- Develop a long-lasting relationship with the clients and extend the network within the clients.
- In cooperation with the Randstad Continuous Improvement team promote new business opportunities to the clients (e.g. cost savings, process improvement, tech roll outs, overall enhanced quality of service etc)
- Deliver regular business reviews to key stakeholders within client base
- Understand the processes including payroll, billing and debt management
- Monitor and improve the invoicing and potential debt
- Deliver to agreed SLA’s within specific clients contract
- Support and drive a high performance culture
- Be a driver for change
- Creating a feel of belonging to and pride in the company amongst your team
- Proactively manage employee turnover
- Ensuring all business and local information is cascaded in a timely way to the team to drive employee engagement and understanding of their value and role
- Identifying talent and creating opportunities for development.
- Demonstrating inspirational leadership and leading by example.
- Supporting team with day to day activities such as recruitment and selection and management of ER cases.
- Basic knowledge of ER/HR is required to carry out investigations and disciplinaries
- Planning of the pipeline in line with the demand of the clients with the use of planning tools.
- Produce relevant and timely management information (MI) for each site.
- Conduct monthly 1-1s using great conversations to drive performance.
- Experience of managing a multiple client base and onsite locations is preferable but not essential
Experienced manager with a passion for managing people, who is well-organised, possesses strong relationship-building skills both virtually and face to face, can act as a role model within the team. Demonstrates strong time management and the ability to problem solve. Enjoys a fast paced environment balancing multiple priorities, with an optimistic outlook.
- End to end recruitment process across a variety of roles, at a number of sites and or clients
- Carrying out interviews, ideally with a range of candidates from white collar roles and blue collar roles
- Interpretation, collation and delivery of Management Information (MI) through regular onsite visits and formal business reviews
- Tailor and formulate recruitment plans, using a variety of approaches dependant labour market
- Candidates pool management to be able to maximise the GP for each client
- Running of manual and automated payroll processes
- A good knowledge of systems and how they work
- Use of a range of Microsoft/google packages including Excel/Sheets and Powerpoint/Slides.
Proven people management experience including:
- Challenging conversations, showing empathy when required
- Performance management
- Real time feedback
- Succession planning through people development and coaching
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply now or get in touch with Henry at Henry.Coleman@randstad.co.uk
State: Yorkshire and the Humber
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Birmingham, West Midlands GB