Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Southampton, South East England GB
Job Number: 4434
Position Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction - Facilities Maintenance Division
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our construction recruitment team are currently looking to welcome Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their southern based business. Working alongside our FM team, you will be playing a key role in placing perm FM white collar vacancies.
A Senior recruitment consultant will be managing large corporate clients and filling vacancies by managing the process from end to end as a 360 consultant.
The opportunities in this team are endless, as we double the branch size in the next 12 months the progression personally and professionally is there for the taking!
Working on FM roles across all professional sectors, on the client side you can expect to:
- Manage a large volume of incoming roles
- Take responsibility to develop and grow the desk through new business sales
- Have ownership of key accounts to manage and grow
- Full 360 recruitment role
On the candidate side you can expect to:
- source candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
- write and tailor advertisements specific to your clients needs
- conduct searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- build your own network of talented candidates to present to market
This is a truly amazing opportunity for a recruiter looking for a different role with an award winning organisation. The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission, we also have a brilliant office space with a culture that is social and fun but has a professional edge.
To find out more, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org today!
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Southampton, South East England GB