Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 4444
Position Title: Paralegal
Randstad is hiring within its UK Legal and Business Assurance team for a Contracts Manager. Within this role you will provide first line support on transactional contract work, ensuring that contract reviews and requests are assessed and responded to efficiently and effectively. The role will blend commercial, legal and operational knowledge to drive best practice and commercial awareness across the business.
You will liaise internally across multiple departments, and work externally with clients to align contracts to policy. Reporting to a Senior Contract Manager (to be hired) you will have support from the wider legal and commercial teams. We’re a team that encourages professional and personal development and it would be no different in this role.
We’re looking for an individual used to delivering robust processes and projects, with a logical mindset, professional approach and strong communication skills.
- Work closely with Consultants, Managers and Directors on new business opportunities arise that require any type of contractual or compliance support
- Work closely with the business to understand relative priorities and timeframes for delivery, and manage stakeholder/client expectations accordingly
- Prioritise the customer experience, such that internal client reputation of Legal is one of a commercial, business-focused function that appropriately balances risk with commerciality
- Provide a confident and constructive challenge to assess whether new opportunities align with our commercial and strategic priorities
- Review incoming and outgoing contracts to ensure alignment with Randstad’s commercial policy/playbook, identifying areas where input is required from subject matter experts such as Legal, Finance or IT
- Conduct negotiations directly with clients and suppliers where appropriate, having collated instructions from relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage the establishment of contractual relationships and onboarding/ compliance of third party suppliers and umbrella companies, supporting the supplier management function as appropriate
Training and development
- Establish and embed across the business an efficient and effective contract negotiation mindset, providing/supporting with business training as appropriate
- No specific qualifications required
- Legal, contract management, commercial or project management training or experience would be of interest, but for this role we are looking for mindset and potential
- Experience working in a fast-paced sales-focused organisation highly desirable
If you are interested in finding out more please apply here!
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Contract Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB