Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands GB
Job Number: 4452
Position Title: Account Specialist
Account Specialist - £23,000 - £25,500 annual + Bonus
Location - Wolverhampton, i54 Business Park
Hours - Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Are you driven by strong relationships and service delivery? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fast-moving environment where no two days are the same?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our onsite team in Wolverhampton for our Jaguar Land Rover team, where we are responsible for the recruitment and management of their blue collar temporary labour. We are looking for resilient, dynamic recruiters who can work best in a fast-paced onsite office environment and provide world class delivery to our client.
This role encompasses both recruitment and worker management and may be of interest to anyone looking to start a career in internal/onsite recruitment or employment relations / HR. There is a natural progression pathway associated with this role up to a Site Lead position, and is expected to be undertaken by the Account Specialist who comes into this role, with training provided. It’s perfect for an ambitious person looking to progress into Account Management.
As part of a high performing team, you will be responsible for:
- Volume blue collar light industrial recruitment
- Building a pool of candidates to reduce time to fill
- Advertising and pre-screening, ensuring candidate files are fully compliant with all relevant legislation
- Running payroll
- Management of the temporary workforce - performance, return to work, HR
- Managing all queries from your allocated areas, including health and safety investigations, and managing any allegations or concerns that are raised
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Work in partnership with the client in order to fulfil requirements
- Attend weekly meetings with the client
- Understand the needs of our clients and adjust our services to meet these
- Regular floorwalks as agreed with the client to give visibility to the client and the temporary workforce
- Attending planning meetings with the client to assess temporary worker requirements
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have strong customer services and admin experience
- Enjoy working at a high pace
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and are capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience in will be important for this position
This position is perfect for those who are resilient, service delivery focused, and have previous experience in onsite service delivery, looking to progress their career.
If interested, please get in touch with Henry at Henry.Coleman@Randstad.co.uk today!
State: West Midlands
Community / Marketing Title: Account Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wolverhampton, West Midlands GB