Receptionist / Administrator
Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 4453
Position Title: Receptionist
Receptionist / Admin - Luton - Immediate Start
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join us in our Luton HQ.
Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service?
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
The role is to join our leading recruitment business as a receptionist in Luton
We are open to backgrounds for this role.
- Main receptionist meeting and greeting all visitors to the Luton office
- Answering all calls that come in to the office.
- Booking meeting rooms for the Luton office.
- Ensuring rooms and set up correctly and left tidy.
- Dealing with all deliveries that come into the office.
- Opening the post and scanning post to various departments.
- Dealing with contractors that come to site and providing the required access.
- Admin duties for the wider team, processing car fines, arranging hire cars, assisting new starters on their 1st day.
- Provinding customer service.
- Assisting the team in carrying out regular checks of the building and dealing with any incidents that may arise in a timely manner.
- Helping with health and safety checks.
If this role sounds like a role you could be interested in then please get in touch today!
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Receptionist / Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB