Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 4481
Position Title: Consultant
Recruitment Consultant - London - Professional Services
- Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to explore new opportunities?
- Do you have experience in Recruitment and want a change of sector?
- Are you excited about the prospect of progression and development and want to take your career to the next level?
- Do you want to work for a leading recruitment organisation that offers great benefits in an exciting and diverse environment?
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading Recruitment agency and we pride ourselves on being a trusted Recruitment Partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our London Recruitment Team is looking to welcome a Recruitment Consultant to join their central London office, not far from Liverpool Street. Working alongside the team, you will be playing a key role in placing professionals within Finance & Accountany.
- Managing a large volume of incoming roles
- Taking responsibility to develop and grow the desk through new business sales
- Have ownership of key accounts to manage and grow
- Sourcing candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
- Writing and tailoring advertisements specific to your clients needs
- Conducting searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- Building your own network of talented candidates to present to market
- Helping to provide a positive and fun working environment and working closely alongside the rest of the team
Benefits of working for Randstad:
- Flex@Randstad/Hybrid working model
- Uncapped commission and earning potential
- Industry leading training and development aimed at helping you work towards your career goals/next promotion
- Discount at stores such as Adidas, Nike, ASOS, Air BNB, Boohoo, Boots, H&M, Apple, Uber Eats etc.
- Free online GP/Private prescription service/Eyecare voucher
- Free Employee Assistance Programme including online CBT/Life Support/Bereavement Support/Legal Information
- Share purchase scheme
We have lots of internal training that can lead to long term progression, this is not just a job, this is a career within the largest recruitment agency in the world.
This is a truly amazing opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to progress their career within an award winning organisation. The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission. We have a brilliant office space in the heart of the city, with a diverse and inclusive culture that is social and fun.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB