Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: London, Greater London GB
Job Number: 4484
Position Title: Trainee Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Professional Services / Finance Sector - London
Are you in a career now and need a change?
We are keen to speak to aspiring recruitment consultants in London who are looking for a long term, successful career with us and are truly passionate about building our business through client and candidate acquisitions.
We have robust and proven learning and development plans which will allow you to harness your full potential through the utilisation of we your natural sales drive, resilience and determination to go above and beyond to hit sales targets. In return, you can earn a significant package through our uncapped commission structure..
Our highly successful London team are currently looking to welcome you if you are looking to start a rewarding career in the world of recruitment or you are in recruitment and looking for a company that cares about your development and future.
- Managing a large volume of incoming roles
- Taking responsibility to develop and grow the desk through new business sales
- Have ownership of key accounts to manage and grow
- Sourcing candidates matched against pre-qualified specifications for your clients
- Writing and tailoring advertisements specific to your clients needs
- Conducting searches via: our database, incoming applications, job boards and various online tools
- Building your own network of talented candidates to present to market
- Helping to provide a positive and fun working environment and working closely alongside the rest of the team
Benefits of working for Randstad:
- Flex@Randstad/Hybrid working model
- Uncapped commission and earning potential
- Industry leading training and development aimed at helping you work towards your career goals/next promotion
- Discount at stores such as Adidas, Nike, ASOS, Air BNB, Boohoo, Boots, H&M, Apple, Uber Eats etc.
- Free online GP/Private prescription service/Eyecare voucher
- Free Employee Assistance Programme including online CBT/Life Support/Bereavement Support/Legal Information
- Share purchase scheme
We have lots of internal training that can lead to long term progression, this is not just a job, this is a career within the largest recruitment agency in the world.
This is a truly amazing opportunity if you are looking to progress their career within an award winning organisation. The role offers a competitive salary as well as flexible benefits and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission. We have a brilliant office space in the heart of the city, with a diverse and inclusive culture that is social and fun.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role.
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB