Location: Solihull, West Midlands GB
Job Number: 4485
Position Title: Account Specialist
NO SALES BUT NO WEEKENDS OR ON CALLS! working for a global brand - what more could you want!..
ACCOUNT SPECIALIST - Randstad InHouse Services (RIS) - Salary £24k - £26k plus great company benefits.
Randstad Inhouse Services deliver tailored end-to-end onsite recruitment solutions working in partnership with our clients from 100+ on-site locations throughout the UK
We have an exciting opportunity to join us supporting the on-site operations for Jaguar Land Rover in Solihull!
This role will require you to become an integral part of the client's team and will need to fully embed yourself by understanding the environment, culture, and of course, the requirements and skills of the roles you would be recruiting for.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, manage multiple roles and stick to tight deadlines all while providing a world class service.
The role offers a fantastic rotating shift pattern running from 5:30am - 2:30pm, 6:30am - 3:30pm, 7am - 4pm, 8am - 5pm, and finally 1:30pm - 10:30pm. You will be required to be available for all of this shifts, or we can discuss the option of either the early, or the late shift.
Driving is preferred for this role due to the hours worked.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract the best people to the business
- Supporting, mentoring and skill sharing with all team members
- Creating good relationships with the client and customer focus
- Supporting the workforce
- Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs
- Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business
- Dealing with workforce pay and HR queries
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A background in onsite/temporary recruitment is desirable but not essential
- You should be able to example supervisory or team leading experience
- An understanding of volume recruitment management would be desirable
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with a key client and key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to our client then please do get in touch with Henry at Henry.Coleman@randstad.co.uk today!
State: West Midlands
Community / Marketing Title: Account Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Solihull, West Midlands GB