Location: Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber GB
Job Number: 4654
Position Title: Fulfilment Consultant
Fulfilment Consultant - Secondary Education - Leeds - £22,000 - £23,500
Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service? Do you love talking to a variety of people on a daily basis, but don’t enjoy cold calling?
Our education recruitment team are currently looking to welcome a Recruitment Consultant to join their Leeds team. Working alongside our team, you will be playing a key role in filling vacancies with our candidate pool. You would be able to pick up a warm desk, with fantastic opportunities for growth and progression within a team with fantastic support from both on-shore and off-shore teams, and a wealth of knowledge from long-standing consultants. But the best part is no New Business Development, only current Business Development with current clients who are already working with us.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong contract book of candidates to fill job roles for our schools on a temporary day to day, long-term temporary, and temporary to permanent basis
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a strong billing consultant or sales experience
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels, from a Headteacher to front office reception
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and react swiftly and decisively.
What you will get from us:
- A competitive basic salary DOE
- A very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- Flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- Industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- A progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
- A fantastic new progression pathway that has already seen results, providing the opportunity to step up to senior, or expand into a 360 role.
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Henry by applying today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
State: Yorkshire and the Humber
Community / Marketing Title: Fulfilment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber GB