Skills Coach Software Dev (IT Technical Sales) - WFH - Based UK wide
Are you a Sales Team Leader? Looking to use your experience in a new direction? Enjoy motivating and imparting you knowledge and skills to others, then we would love to hear from you..
Pareto (part of the Randstad group) is the world’s largest assessment , placement and training provider. We take people with high potential, provide them with globally recognised accredited training, and place them into positions where they can excel.
We are looking for some great sales team leaders who want to break into something new, like coaching, so come join our team!
Working as part of the Apprenticeship team this role plays a pivotal part in increasing engagement, capability and improved levels of performance by providing people with the tools, knowledge and skills to fulfil their potential.
- Supporting apprentices in achieving the apprenticeship outcomes and applying their knowledge, skills and behaviours in the workplace.
- Coaching apprentices through the process of collecting evidence, preparing reflective statements and collating evidence in their portfolio.
- Delivering coaching and teaching sessions, face to face or online, and designing and updating materials to support these sessions.
- Reviewing evidence against the apprenticeship outcomes and coaching the apprentice
- Reviewing apprentice reflections on their evidence and guiding apprentices to improve those reflections.
- Assisting apprentices with identifying gaps in evidence and providing suggestions for opportunities to evidence outstanding apprentice outcomes.
- Helping apprentices identify and select evidence for inclusion in their final portfolio ready for internal or external review and/or assessment.
- Marking and providing feedback for formative and summative assessments linked to workplace evidence and apprentice portfolios.
- Working closely with the apprenticeship delivery managers to support learners, make interventions and implement individual learner action plans.
- Recognising when Additional Learning Needs or pastoral support is required and assist in signposting learners to specialist support
- This role will develop your skills as a trainer, facilitator and coach. Training and development opportunities will be offered in coaching, facilitation, assessment drafting, competency assessment and providing feedback.
- As a Skills Coach you are part of a community of coaches that support various apprenticeship programmes so there is experience to draw upon from the relationships you will develop across Pareto.
Let us tell you more - get in touch with today by hitting the apply button!