Location: Cardiff, Wales GB
Job Number: 4711
Position Title: Fulfilment Consultant
Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service? Of course you do - if you have recruitment or sales experience and want to be part of a growing team recruiting care staff, then please do keep reading.
Randstad UK is part of the world’s largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our care recruitment team are currently looking to welcome a Recruitment Consultant to their Cardiff based business. Working alongside our experienced recruitment team, you will be playing a key role in placing care professionals.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong contract book of candidates
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a strong billing consultant or sales experience
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Sarish at Sarish.shad@Randstad.co.uk or by applying to the vacancy.
Community / Marketing Title: Fulfilment Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cardiff, Wales GB