Recruiter Support Coordinator
Job Number: 1218
Position Title: Recruiter Support Coordinator
Looking for a fast paced, fun and energised working environment? Have you proven yourself time and time again in your current role and are looking for that next step? Feel you could add value to a team and that you could add value in a newly created team which will have a major impact on the business? Then the Manchester based Recruiter Support Team is the career move for you.
Randstad Public Services, Manchester are looking for a motivated, hard-working, high energy individual who has a keen eye for detail to join their team as a Recruiter Support Co-ordinator.
Do any of these words sound like you?
Driven, Determined, Proactive, Persistent, Tenacious, Resilient or Competitive? Then this is the team for you.
As a Recruiter Support Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Supporting candidates during their recruitment journeys
- Dealing with the administration of the recruitment lifecycle:
- candidate applications
- supplier phone calls
- compliance administration
- vetting areas of non compliance
- Maintain ongoing relationships with candidates currently in the recruitment process
- Monitor and keep updated compliance records for candidates
- Resolve queries from consultants and candidates in a timely manner
- Processing all paperwork to get a candidate ready for work.
Randstad Public Services are recruiting today and want all motivated and driven individuals that are looking to start a rewarding career to apply today.
If you want to work for one of the worlds largest recruitment organisations in a support capacity, safe in the knowledge that your career and your future will be invested in every step of the way then the Recruiter Support Team will be able to give you just that.
- Our training scheme is second to none, with a structured induction programme, desk coaching, online coaching, manager coaching and personal development plans for every employee. There really is a plan that can be developed to suit the needs of anybody!
- We have a company goal to ensure 80% of all promotions are made internally, a target which we exceed yearly.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting and successful culture
- We are the second largest recruitment agency on a global level; the possibilities within your career really are endless!
At Randstad, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. Our teams tell us they find their work rewarding, the career opportunities vast and they have a great relationship with their colleagues and feel valued and supported. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us.
Don’t just take it from us! Check out our rating on Glassdoor…
Please get in touch today, to kick start future career!
Call Zoe on 07342 087767 today!
State: North West England
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter Support Coordinator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Manchester, North West England GB