Location: Luton, South East England GB
Job Number: 1857
Position Title: MI Analyst
Data Scientist - Luton
Want to join the world's largest recruitment Company?
Randstad is a multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have a great opportunity for a Data Scientist to join our team based in Capability Green Luton.
In this role you will provide analytical, statistical, and programming skills experience to enable collection and analysis of all kinds of data sets. You will interpret data in a way that will provide solutions for management information, reporting, migration and conversions.
You will support our internal customers such as sales, leadership marketing & Finance teams with insights, opportunities and solutions - gained from analysing company data.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with stakeholders, leadership and customers within the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Data mining and analysis data from company data to drive optimisation and support of business strategies.
- Assessment of the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Developing custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Using predictive modelling to increase and optimise customer experiences, revenue expansion and process improvement
- Working closely with other teams and areas to improve and implement new models, and monitoring of outcomes.
- Developing processes and tools
To be successful in this role you will:
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams
- Have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large & complex data sets
- Be able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Experience using a variety of data visualisation tools.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, TSQL, etc.) to manipulate data
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- 24 days holiday
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Lifestyle and shopping benefits
- Casual business attire and dress down Fridays
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
State: South East England
Community / Marketing Title: Data Scientist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Luton, South East England GB